Thursday, October 11, 2012


The Tears R Cuming Again
Chaos ensued
Down a flight of stairs
Laughter like candy
Darkness was there
And the light,
Telling me right
A shower caught your eye
One day
Sexy face
Baby waste
You told me to hold on
Follow you to a place
Question, did you know?
Have you been to this place?
Where another couldn’t grow
Hope and pain
Dancing in the rain
I stole your smile
In eye lids made heavy with style
Champaign and wine
Sitting laughing awhile
And now a fool
Or are you sincere
Are you there?
Where are you, it’s not clear
Waiting for you to return
A lobby
Looking at a phone
Walking behind
Loud voice of a drone
Prostitution
I heard it ring out, you with a girl
Beer wets your mouth
And I am alone
Your spirit pulls to me
Sin
I don’t know where it is, where I’ll go
Where you’ve been,
Where will it be?
I wonder when you’ll give up
Luck
How many years of
A big dump truck
I thought for awhile
It was yours-
You were mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment